Saturday, March 13, 2021

High End Jewelry Retouching Professionally Looking 3D Quality











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my jewelry retouching gig. I'm a professional jewelry retoucher in above photoshop with 6 years professional working experience. I can do any kind of jewelry retouching for e-commerce businesses, photographer, magazines, Photo studios, etc. Jewelry products is one of the most popular items in the current market place that is adorable and favourable for women. That's why, you need jewelry retouching to increase your sale. I can make your jewelry look glossy, shiny and eye-catching.



Service offered:



  • Firstly, I do clipping path then, remove background
  • Dust, scratch, bad reflections removal
  • Highly metal polished (Make jewelry look glossy)
  • Add Reflections and shadow
  • Diamonds, Gems editing or replacing
  • Highlight & Shades improvement
  • Image detail improvement
  • Color enhancement
  • Color Changing (Rose, Yellow, silver)



Top reason to hire me for your job:



  •  Quick response
  • 100% Quality Guarantee
  •  In time Delivery
  • 6 Years+ experience jewelry retouching in photoshop
  • within 24 hours Express delivery
  • Unlimited free revision.
  • Bulk order discount.
  • 100% Refund if you not satisfied.



Note: If you send complex images please inbox me before placing order.



Thank you

Nurul Huda

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Nurul was amazing. If you need a hight quality job you are in the right place. I am telling this because I am very picky and Nurul's work really satisfy me.

:

Amazing amazing edits. You NEED to hit up nurulhuda56 for ALL your photo editing needs. I had a tough job to do and he over delivered. I also was not very clear in my instructions (which was my fault) but he was quick to make the necessary adjustments. Great communication, great edits, flawless experience

:

Thank you so much for your nice comment.

:

Amazing job! Always Helpful and really good Photoshop expert, he know exactly what to do.

:

Grat job, always helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment