Thursday, February 18, 2021

Photoshop Editing,Pdf Or Psd Any File Document Editing In 24 Hours











About:

Do Photoshop Editing pdf or psd any file document editing in 24 hours 

It's Time To Relax. Hello, I'm Saif. I am a professional Photoshop Editing and Document Modify or Changing Expert. My goal is to provide professional and high-quality work for Client's satisfaction(whatever the price is). I'm Highly Expert at Photoshop. Just place your order now and I will put my magic into your work

My Portfolio- https://cutt.ly/mgzzH1q



WHY HIRE ME ?

1-I have a long time experience.

2-I will Give You Unlimited Revision.

3-24/7 VIP Support.

4-100% satisfactory work until you mark done

5-Full Support Even After Delivery



Here are my GIG services For (Photoshop Editing)



  • Retouching with realistic perfect skin
  •  Background Remove (Transparent or white)
  • Product Photo Editing for Online Shopping (Amazon, eBay)
  • Color correction, enhancement.
  • Adding Effects to photos
  • Resizing Image

Here are my GIG services For (Document Editing)



  • Modify PDF documents with same font and text.
  • Modify any type of Documents like PDF, Doc, PNG, JPG,PSD convert your Word document to PDF
  • Change Text, Add Text, Remove Text



Please Note - I Don't work with those people who send Illegal works.

Please Inbox Me Before Order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

absolutely amazing. Saif creations is a beast at his work. I asked him to photoshop some work for a business I've just started and the finished product was so professional & saif is an amazing guy who's very helpful & get's the job done quick 10/10 would reccomend.

:

What can I say...Master of his profession! Did exactly what was required bringing my dream one step closer to reality. Did not hesitate to do any edits required. Thanks my man. Highly recommended.

:

I asked Saif to photoshop my website onto a TV image for a holiday let listing and he did a great job :) Very happy. Highly recommend.

:

he is a friendly guy to work with. only the product is just not nice. everyone can make this. uses a standard pdf template and adds 2 pictures I delivered him

:

This Buyer Have No Sense about PNG and PDF,,I gave him Unlimited Revision for 100% Satisfaction but he Don't use it,anyways Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment