Monday, January 4, 2021

Create Custom Arcade Stick Template Designs For You











About:

Want to make your arcade stick stand out from the crowd? Perhaps attending a tournament soon, or maybe its just a gift?



Hi, as a longtime fighting gamer I have made myself familiar with each series. I have played Tekken for most of my time including Street Fighter and KoF.



As of the passion for this genre and with the combination of skills in Photoshop I want to help you personalize your fighting stick to your needs and wishes. (Other themes are welcome to!)



You can add characters, effects, Gamertag, etc. In the process, I'll be working closely with you so that we are on the same page so you get the result you want.



I am familiar with most of the brands, to mention a few: Hori, Etokki, Madcatz, Razer, Mayflash, Hitbox, Qanba, Mixbox etc..



All you need is to do when you place the order you'll have provide me with uploaded images or links to the images for me to make the design.



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me, I'll be more then happy to help you out!

In this way we can get started off on the right foot asap:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, constantly notifying about progress and provides quick responses. Amazing design and did an incredible job given my difficult request. Would recommend for anyone. Does an amazing job with fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

awesome would recommend to anybody looking for some custom gaming artwork understanding what I wanted and he got the job done

:

Great back and forth communication during the process. He hit the nail in the head on how i wanted the design. Friendly and talented!

:

Super smooth, fast results and replies with the order. No complaints




No comments:

Post a Comment