Friday, March 12, 2021

Design Your Amazon Product Listing Images And Photo Editing











About:

Hi, 

    This is  Qamer Alam Khan a graphic designer, my expertise is adobe illustrator, photoshop and Corel draw. I have 3 years experience

on Fiverr.



Amazon listing images are known to be one of the main things of becoming an FBA Top seller.



Excellent, well-descriptive, and Full High-Definition product listing images can help you drive more leads and conversions.



Our Designers and professionals are committed to helping online seller Amazon, FBA, and eBay, etc. Graphic Designers are able to grow their own businesses and realize a profit. 



 what will you get from me

  • Main Images
  • Lifestyle Images
  • Info-graphics to show a product feature 
  • Product Comparison image
  • Sales promotion Images

please select your favorite gig package, place your order I will start immediately

My portfolio link: https://www.behance.net/qameralamkhan



Best Regards: Qamer Alam khan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An excellent team of professionals, never disappoint, I've lost the count how many times I hired. This time for amazon photography editing and I am fully satisfied with the amount of innovation, creativity and novelty of designing ideas Qamar brings in. Excellent Job, I remember him for doing 3d designing, some files on illustrator, and many more. Excellent Job and always would recommend, A little advice for complex projects like mine I would suggest making power point presentations for them to understand if explanation over phone or chat is not feasible or cant be arranged,

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It's my pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Best of the best right here. This is my third order in less than 2 weeks. Best decision you can make for your products is to use this gig.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It's my pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

amazing amazing amazing images looks very good, easy to.comunicate and nothing is too much for him. will be ordering again.




No comments:

Post a Comment