Saturday, March 13, 2021

Real Estate Photo Editing Hdr Exposure In 12H











About:

* You are a professional photographer, you have many customers but lack time, after a day of taking photos you don't have enough time to sit down, edit and adjust all your photos.

* If you hire me you can spend time with your family and rest to enjoy life. you will get more incentives. 

 Please message me for more details

* I pride ourselves in providing one of the best services in the industry.

* I will edit the professional for you free 3 photos (output) to test the capacity. 

* I will edit all: single photos, HDR images, aerial photos, sunset photos ...

My services includes:

  • White Balance / Color Correction
  • Brightness / Contrast Adjustments
  • Blending Multiple Exposures - HDR Finish
  • Lawn / Sky Replacements, Enhancing the sky/grass
  • Window Masking
  • Adding image on TV Screen
  • Adding fireplace
  • Lens Correction
  • Image Sharpening
  • Image Resizing
  • Horizontal & Vertical Straightening 

If your requirement is not listed Above, feel free to message me at anytime.

Thanks, 

Best Regards!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They provided excellent quality work. I hired them to edit some real estate and interior design photos and they met and exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend and looking forward to working with them again!

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked it!

Seller's Response:

Although finally he couldn’t modify to exactly what I need it to be (to change the flower color to be softer and comply with the room color) but overall I’m satisfied with his service and price. Easy and quick if you are looking for minor toning of the house photos. Thank you for your work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the quick turn around. I really love the quality of the editing work. You even did a special touch on the TV that I didn't ask for. Very easy to work with. You knew exactly what I wanted and delivered. I will definitely be using your services again!




No comments:

Post a Comment