Thursday, March 11, 2021

Professional High End Model Photo Retouching Enhancement











About:

Welcome to my professional high end model photo retouching enhancement gig!

Hello,

I’m professional Retoucher and Photo editor  specializing in Commercial, Beauty portrait, Fashion, Model, Magazine, Product,  Etc

Hi-end portrait: skin, eyes, hair, etc. (retain the texture of the skin, as magazine quality) 

With High Class   Frequency Separation in Photoshop  ("PHP Method )

Facial retouching

Adding makeup

Color / Tone / Contrast Correction

Body Shaping

Adjusting Posture

Remove All Distracting Details

Modeling photo

Fashion photo

Weeding photo

Portrait photo

Skin smoothing

Detailed skin retouching,

shaping, hair retouching,  

artistic color grading.

blemish removal,



My Sample work flickr portfolio -

https://bit.ly/2Y0P6xL

Why Hire Me?

- I Have 7 + Years Experience in Photoshop Editing .

- 100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Great Communication. 

-100% Quality Full value for money work .



Feel free to drop me a message if you've any questions.





Best Regards

Shohag

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This editor is tricky, his work is exceptional but he will change prices on you. The tactic is that he ask you to contact him via the Contact Seller selection - at that point, he is going to run the prices up beyond what he quotes in his profile. If you try to negotiate, he responds in arrogance. His work is good but I am done with him.

Seller's Response:

that's not true, don't tell lie , did you read mi gig and price ? my service starting from 5$ , and you agree with my price. then your ordered, and you said you love my final work, and you telling lie here, ,, that's not fair.

Seller's Response:

I have worked with khanshohag603 several times now and keep coming back! Great for all of your photoshop needs. I will definitely use their services again!

Seller's Response:

thank you Ashley , you are a Excellent Person , Really enjoyed in working together Again . thank you so much for Valuable Feedback & Repeat Order :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing editor, Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment