Sunday, March 14, 2021

Professional Photoshop Editing On Your Images











About:

Welcome to my professional Photoshop editing services gig. I’m a 5 years experienced graphic designer. Here I offer Photoshop Image editing services to you.  I assure my clients amazon quality photo editing. I don’t share client photos on social media, my own portfolio or any other platform.

My Photoshop editing services include the following:

PRODUCT PHOTO EDITING:

  • Complete eCommerce image processing for Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Alibaba, or personal eCommerce sites.
  • Clipping Path
  • Multiple Clipping Path
  • White or Transparent Background
  • Shadow adding (drop, reflex, & mirror)
  • Cropping & Resizing
  • Image optimize for website

PHOTO TOUCH UP / RETOUCHING: -

  • Photo retouching
  • Body and face beautification
  • Remove blemishes, braces, wrinkles, eye bags, stray hair, and spots
  • Fixing of teeth issues, Lip moistening & Make-up correction
  • Color correction, Adjustment, & change


Price will be subject to negotiation.



NB:
Before buying my gig please discuss about your Photo editing project and You can send me a FREE Trial image for checking my skill and quality.



MY ALL SERVICES EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR

Reviews


:

Extremely satisfied with this seller’s professional service. He provided one of the best image editing I’ve ever seen. He is extremely helpful as well as very quick to respond to messages. My plan was very complex but he made it look so simple. He makes a real effort to ensure all details are considered and that you are happy with everything. I would highly recommend him and will be using his service again for many projects to come. Thank you so much for such an amazing work. Your helpfulness goes a long way!!!

:

The work is commercial quality and hands down the best value for your money. I was incredibly pleased not only with the excellent communication, but also the attention to detail for the project. The final product exceeded my expectations. Hire Saeed, you won't be disappointed.

:

Needed 20 photos edited for our webstore. Great to work with, told him exactly what I needed and he delivered! Photos look great! Will work with this seller in the future

:

The designer has put his efforts for getting the job done, and I presume, it could be done in a more elegant manner.

:

Good value for money, Seller done a good job and everything I asked for. I am satisfied with the final pictures and would use his service again.




No comments:

Post a Comment