Friday, March 12, 2021

Edit Ecommerce Website Product Photos For Amazon, Shopify











About:

Hi, I am risurjo and expert of Photo Editing and Graphic designing Service with more than 3 years of working experience. I'll use photoshop to change the background from your image and any other product. I provide the best quality of work and willing to work with the client until the client's needs are satisfied. 

  

" Before giving me a Work, Please Discuss me on messager like your work description"



My Services

✔ Change Background

✔ Remove any logo or Watermark

✔ Retouching

✔ Product Skin smoothing with preserving texture

✔ Color corrections

✔ Optimum Brightness/Contrast

✔ Adjusting curves

✔ Improve Lighting

✔ Adding Logo and Watermark

✔ Improvement in Image Quality

✔ Removing dust particles, spots, scratches, etc.



Reviews


:

Little issue with service discription of seller: Had images of shoes with simple background, in my opinion this matched to the service discription of "complex product images" that's why I booked, later seller asked for more money for service. We commited to less images than in discription, result was good and I good source files and two backgrounds.

:

Communication is fast and very good. We did 4 projects until now and he delivered everything intime according to the assignment specs. Well done! We look forward to the next project.

:

I am very very happy that I chose this Risurjo he is very patient and very easy to work with once he understand your requirement I very happy to work with him again Thank you again very very happy

:

Awesome. Great work.

:

Great and fast work!




No comments:

Post a Comment