Monday, March 8, 2021

Photoshop And Edit Your Images











About:

Hello!!!



Please contact me before placing your order! I’d like to talk and negotiate with you first and decide which package and price is best for your project!



Basic package

Basic retouching, light photoshop works, and effects/filters to make the image appear fresh and natural. 



Standard package

Light/medium photoshop works that only involves piecing together other images and finishing with a filter/effect. 



Premium package

Heavy photoshop works that requires lots of outside images, multiple color adjustments with the girl’s back, filter/effects, and background fixes. 



During this service, I will communicate with you thoroughly and keep you updated throughout the process. I also provide unlimited revisions for all projects!



Projects that involves me finding images online will cost extra! 

I provide discounts for bulk orders!



Thanks, 

Fiona :D

Reviews


:

I am highly recommend Fiona! It was very easy to communicate with her. She responded very quickly. I am very satisfied with her quality work. She listen to the details very carefully and correct accordingly. I will definitely work with her again!

:

After working together for half a year, the results has always been fantastic. Hope to continue this team for long time

:

It's always such a pleasure working with this seller! I am always very pleased with the work.

:

It's always a pleasure working with the seller and always quality work. Thanks!

:

Always delivers exceptional work with a quick turnaround. Very happy with the finished edit.




No comments:

Post a Comment