Sunday, March 7, 2021

Background Removal Photoshop Editing











About:

Hello! I'm do BACKGROUND REMOVAL and PHOTOSHOP EDITING. I'm glad to help you with my skills.


I quickly and efficiently do the background removal and photoshop editing, do it to white, leave it transparent, or change to the one you need. I also do a lot of other professional Photo manipulation. Your product photos will be beautiful and will significantly increase sales in your online store or on amazon and ebay.


BACKGROUND REMOVAL and PHOTOSHOP EDITING is my favorite profession for over 14 years. During this time, I have completed many simple and complex photography processing projects in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and ADOBE LIGHTROOM.


A short list of my services:


+ Background removal
+ Transparent background
+ White background
+ Change background
+ Remove background
+ Cut out images
+ Clipping path
+ Photo retouching 
+ Product photo editing
+ Color correction
+ Retouch unwanted spots on the objects or the background
+ Enhancement photos
+ Color correction
+ Processing photos of clothing for online stores
+ Cutting and processing products and products
+ Resize images


If something is not in this list that concerns background removal and photoshop editing, write me, I'll help you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, a very impressive end result and delivered so quickly. Will definitely be sending all my future Photoshop jobs to anderson_pro.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I'll be happy to please you with the result of my work!))

Seller's Response:

Great communication and delivered on time.

Seller's Response:

Carolina, thank you very much!

:

Great service! Delivered before deadline and did a great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment