Thursday, January 21, 2021

Superfast White Or Transparent Background 20 Images











About:

                      Photoshop Background Removal Expert.



I have Excellent Experience on photo Editing Services like images background remove.



My specialty is stranded rate, Maximum Quality, fast turnaround Time.



I've 3 years experience in these Areas and completed a few projects successfully With Great Feedback and always Focus on the client's requirement. 



I can make happy all of my client's with do my best service. All of my client's were happy with my services. I can assure you will never disappointed with my services. 



MY WORK AREA:



✅ Background Remove.

✅ Pure white Background For Amazon.

✅ Transparent Background.

✅ Changing Background.

✅ Clipping Path.

✅ Adjust lighting.

✅ Images Resizing.

✅ Images Cropping.

✅ Add Shadow/ Drop shadow.

✅ Add Reflations.

✅ Images masking.

✅ Hair Masking.

✅ Removing dust or scratches.



My Promise to you:



  • 100% Satisfactions guarantee.
  • I'll get your images done on time.


 Note: Complex jewelry,Chain, By-cycle Not allowed (if it is easy message me before order).



Best Regards

Abbas Khan! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, I'm very satisfied, you sent the pictures fast and did a good job. I will send you more pictures before the end of the week. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

great work. Good guy.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

:

Good quality, very fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment