Friday, January 22, 2021

Create Custom Graphic Mockups For Funnels











About:

What are in the package? You will get:



  • Personal custom graphics: Blueprint (7 pics), Masterclass (9 pics)
  • Adding your logo and photo on the pics
  • Your color theme*
  • Fast files delivery



*I have all the templates from #1 to #10 themes. You need only to choose.



Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Kezia

Reviews


:

Kezia did an amazing job on the customized graphics for my sales funnel. Such a relief to have my graphics professionally done. She is friendly, responded quickly to my messages and kept in communication throughout each step of the process until completion. I highly recommend Kezia.

:

Working with kezialianne was very easy and pleasurable. Initially, I had a few questions to clarify what I needed to submit in order for her to proceed with the job. She answered those questions quickly and clearly and provided a good example. I am very happy with the all the graphics deliverables she designed for my sales funnel and I will definitely use her services again. Very positive experience.

:

Kezia is best in doing graphic designs for your social media marketing. Her response time is quick and the stuff is always excellent. Do not hesitate. Just place an order with her right away. You will not regret. Thank you Kezia for the great work!

:

Working with Kezia was an AMAZING journey! She is very professional and did a job well done! Much more than I expected from the instructions provided to her. She has outstanding communication and service!! I look forward to working with her again and will recommend her business to friends.

:

Great service from kezialianne, great quality and turnaround to meet the delivery as promised. Kezialianne always got back to very promptly when I was discussing the gig before ordering and on delivery. Would highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment