Monday, January 18, 2021

Cument Edit, Pdf Edit,Photoshop Work In 1 Hour











About:

Hello everyone,

Thanks for visiting my Any Photoshop editing in 1 hour gig !

In this gig i am offering any work related to Photoshop and Illustrator.



 >>>>All the services that i will give you:

*Picture background remove.

*Picture retouching.

*Remove anything for your picture.

*PDF editing.

*Document editing.

*Change picture format.

*Picture cropping.

*subject and object remove.

*Remove Noise, dust in your picture.



[ In a word, I know all the work of Photoshop and Illustrator ]



>>>> Why would you give me your work?

* I have 5+ years of working experience. 

* I will give you Unlimited Revision.

* I will give you 100% money back Guaranty and 24/7 VIP Support.

* I will give you full support even after delivery.

* 100% client Satisfaction Guaranteed.

* Great Communication.

 

Also if you need free sample for your work then please Inbox me.

I hope we talk very soon.



Thank you

Regards

SOURAV

Reviews


Seller's Response:

From the time I contacted the seller until delivery was about 10 minutes and that is exactly what I needed!! I literally came on to find someone who could manipulate a PDF because I didn't have access to do it myself and I found exactly what I needed. It was as if I reached out to a dear friend for help and they were able to save me in that exact moment. I can't explain how useful this was for me right now and the fact that he was able to do the work right then and there has made me a Fiverr user for LIFE now!!! This person is extremely talented and works fast.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your complement. My days filled with happiness. I am always here to help you. all the best for your project.

Seller's Response:

I need this images to be printable format though 300 ps resolution. you have not send me the actual files yet. I think its good as far as the enhancement go. just go head and send me the final pictures for printable

Seller's Response:

this is my 3rd order with him and he is very good seller in photpshop and pdf editing and i am really satisfy with his work. Very professional and highly skillful in his work.I highly recommend his as Photoshop and document editor and superb work.

:

Thank you so much sir:)




No comments:

Post a Comment