Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Professional Photoshop Editing











About:

Hello there!



I’m Joel and I’m a professional photographer and retoucher. I have been retouching/creating unique images for several years now, including my own work. I love making perfect images, smootheningg skin, brightening the eyes, body sculpting and just about anything that the client needs.

Why you should pick my gig?


- I have more than 800 Positive Reviews- Satisfied customers - Great communication- Unique creativity - I deliver quality work




What do I do? 


- Hi-end portrait: skin, eyes, hair, etc.(retain the texture of the skin, as magazine quality) - Facial retouching- Adding makeup or modify existing makeup - Color/tone/contrast correction- Background removal or correction- Body sculpting or shaping-  Removing/adding people and objects


What are the BASIC services?

- Crop picture, Resize picture

- Changing colour 

- Enhancing/adjusting colour, lightening contrast



I can also provide different formats for your social media, Amazon or eBay accounts. If you have a specific requirement which is NOT listed above, write me a message.

  • DISCOUNT on big quantity of images

I DON’T RETOUCH: 

  • Adult, abusive or illegal materials

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Unbelievable execution and communication. I've worked with several editors and artist on Fiverr and this seller is easily in my top 3! I will be referring my friends and I will be back for more!! Don't hesitate to purchase this gig for your photoshop needs!

Seller's Response:

Amazing working with you ☺️ - very clear communication. East to work with. Definitely recommended! ☺️

Seller's Response:

Can't recommend enough! Super responsive and made sure to understand details of project before accepting. Delivered a 4 day project in 1 due to a rush on my end so really appreciated the push!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! Definitely recommended 😊 Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This is my second order this week! This artist is detail oriented, creative and so amazing to work with. I look forward to many more projects together in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment