Sunday, January 17, 2021

Cut Out 15 Images, Remove Background











About:

Hello Everyone



  1. Cut out or remove background is very demandable item in E - Commerce market. I can do it professionally and would like to cut any type of images. I am very much expert in cutting any type of complex image but price will vary in some cases .You can message me before purchasing my GIG and discuss about the images that you wanted to cut out or other bigger type of work , i will do some sample for free... DON'T BE LATE...! .  So just order me and judge my work quality... really you will be happy for sure... 
  2. ohh one thing A Cut Out Images Background Remove & Photo Editing work will be done beautiful of image & you will be happy to see that's customer will be attract to buy your product & increase your sell & i also happy because you will be back to me



I am not only cut out images

but also I service you that those flowing below:



* Photoshop Clipping Path / Cut out / Object Remove

* Drop shadow / Natural shadow / Reflection Shadow 

  • * Product Retouch / Packaging Retouch

* Fashion / Beauty Retouch

* Jewelry Retouching

* Photo Retouching 

* Image Re-size



My Benefits:

* Top Quality.

* Affordable price.

* In time Delivery.



Lets make order and get work done quickly.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first project using Fiverr and it worked out great for me. Shohel first messaged me straight away to do a test image and I was happy that he followed my instructions. The turn around was great, the communication was great and the end results were perfect. Will definitely use Shohel in the future for quick and affordable work.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for given me tip you are great thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Amazing artist! Easy to work with and does an amazing job! He will be my go to vendor for all background removal and image editing. He was very fast in doing the work and did exactly what I asked him to do! I can only highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

thanks so much

Seller's Response:

Very very satisfied with this seller. This job was done excellent in a short time so I could satisfy my client. Great Job! Will come back every time I need cut outs. Nice and fast work. Recommended A++ work




No comments:

Post a Comment