Sunday, January 17, 2021

Edit Professionally Your Daily Life Photo Using Lightroom











About:

Welcome to my Gig Photo Editing Service in Lightroom.

Description;-

I am editing wedding, engagement, Birthday, Anniversary, Pre-Wedding, Newborn, or any kind of event photos color correction and adjustment (exposure, color, light, contrast, Noise reduction, cropping etc) and very low price.

I am editing Realistic, Natural, style .

My Services:

-Color Correction

-White balance

-Saturation

-Exposure

-Contrast

-Highlights

-Shadows

-Image resizing\cropping\straighten

-Vintage

-Noise Reduction

-Sharping

-Skin smoothing

-Spot Removing

-and more

I will edit your full event catalog contact me for information or number of Photos contact me, I will create custom offer for you.

Thank you

M.Zeeshan



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment