Friday, January 22, 2021

Advance Professional Skin Natural Retouching











About:



Specialized on : General, portrait, Beauty, fashion, editorial, newborn and wedding, etc...

 

My job is to put a smile on your lips. At the end we will be friends



Photo retouching includes:

  • Fashion correction
  • Retouching with realistic perfect skin
  • Fixing of skin tone
  • Removing blemishes and softening wrinkles
  • Teeth whitening
  • Enhancing/adjusting color, lightening contrast
  • Natural enhancement of photos
  • Dodge and burn
  • Airbrush
  • Frequency separation



We respect your copyrights.

your images will not be published, everything remains anonymous

Reviews


:

I’ve been on the hunt for a new retoucher! And I’ve officially found one. Thank you so much for being patient with me and retouching my photos the way I wanted them. I will be placing many more orders with you!

:

Working with Dclovensky is always a pleasure. His work is always phenomenal! I couldn't be happier with the exceptional work that he continues to put forth. Thank you!

:

Awesome work! Well done

:

Amazing ! He even worked with my time frame !

:

Images came out looking great, very professional and fast. I will be working with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment