Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Convert Your Low Res Photo To High Resolution











About:

Hello thanks for viewing my gig.



You have some photos with bad quality or low resolution ? don't worry I'm here to convert your low res photo to high resolution.

I'm Anna Bowden, professional designer and Photoshop expert with 5 years experience.

I made this gig to depixilate and convert your low resolution photos to high resolution

and retouch them to look better then ever.

Whether it is for social media or for your website, the final result will always have the best quality.



What you will get for 5$ ?

I will depixelate and convert 1 simple photo to high resolution + unlimited revisions



What you will get for 10$ ?

I will depixelate and convert 3 photos to high resolution + photo enhancement

+ unlimited revisions



What you will get for 15$

I will depixelate and convert 5 photos to high resolution/high quality

+ retouch and enhancement + unlimited revisions



MY SERVICES:



  • Depixelate photo
  • resize logo
  • photo resize and crop
  • Convert to high resolution
  • Convert to high quality
  • Retouching
  • Color correction
  • resize logo
  • resize and crop picture



Also if you have any question feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Outstanding job and quick turnaround! Thank you!!!

:

Amazing, exceeded my expectations!

:

Great job! Easy communication.

:

Great communication!!

:

Great service fast and best quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment