Saturday, March 27, 2021

Retouch Product Photos For Amazon, E Bay Or Ecommerce











About:

Why choose my service?

First Product Photo Retouching Gig that achieved 3000+ reviews with over 2000+ satisfied customers anthers account.



The service you will get from me:



  • Create shadow and reflection of your image so that it looks more realistic.
  • Remove Product Background replace pure white Background. 
  • Sharpen your image and give proper lighting.
  • Remove dust or any scratches so that your image looks more beautiful.
  • I strictly follow Amazon/eBay product requirement.
  • Retouching, Cropping/ Resize your image, to match your site design.



If you want to sell something on AMAZON, eBay, or your online store, professional picture of your products is the must.



What you need to do:

  • Please don't send low-resolution Photos.
  • To avoid any misunderstanding please send any questions before placing an order.
  • Please send me high resolutions images to work properly.



Please check my gig and order me!





Thanks.

Reviews


:

Excellent working with you, with great communication and fast turn around time.

:

Excellent like always!!!

:

Very fast delivery. Job was on point! Thank you

:

I needed a background removed and a realistic shadow added. I supplied a high-resolution PSD file (40+ MB). After sending her examples and explained in detail the requirements, she assured me she could do it. She removed the background and added the shadow. The shadow looked ok after several tries. The background removal is good but not very detailed and the resolution is very low. That said, she delivered what is in the gig description, I'm just a bit disappointed in the quality.

:

great work! fast and perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment