Saturday, March 27, 2021

Professional Photoshop Editing











About:

Services: Retouching , Background Removal , Manipulation , Photoshop Editing



About me:

I am Professional Photoshop Artist with experience of more than 7 Years. I can do all types of Photo Editing including VFX work. Also I am a Photographer too.



Why me?

- LEVEL 2 Seller

- Over 2100+ Postive Reviews

- 5 Star Seller

- Over 1000+ Satisfied Buyers

- 7 Years of Experience

- Revisions Until Satisfaction



All Services:

- Professional portrait edit (wrinkles, blemishes, eye bags, shadows etc.)

- Color correction (brightness, white balance, vibrancy, saturation etc.)

- Professional skin retouch (airbrush/soften skin)

- Remove background and change to any color

- Change background

- Change color of items

- Change shape of body/face 

- Add or remove people/items from a photo

- And anything else you can think of really :)



PRODUCT PHOTO EDITING:



- Complete eCommerce image processing for Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Alibaba, or personal eCommerce sites.

- Clipping Path

- Multiple Clipping Path

- White or Transparent Background

- Shadow adding (drop, reflex, & mirror)

- Cropping & Resizing

- Image optimize for website





ALL SERVICES EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR



Regards

Mayank Shakya

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I sent pics and asked specifically if the seller could create 1 photo out of 4 individual pics. And sent an example stating where the problem zone was. Seller Stated no problem. However, it was still in fact a problem after I paid for the service. And I had 2 persons working on same project. Glad I did, 2nd person fixed the problem beautifully as requested

Seller's Response:

Mayank8447 is a talented editor with an eye for detail. When I did not love the first delivery, he happily redid all the photos - and even redid a photo from a previous order to match the new ones. I look forward to using his services again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for nice and detailed review :)

:

He is polite and fast, very cheap price I had to offer him more because his product was actually great! Would recommend and would defo work with him again!

:

Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment