Sunday, March 21, 2021

Professional Natural Beauty Retouch











About:

Hi!



Im professional retoucher at full time, with over 7 years of experience in beauty / fashion retouching.

I use dodge & burn technique to retouch so the skin texture is sharp & full / no blurry. And also i use frequency separation on some difficult part.

If you have Raw file it would be great but if you only have Jpg that would be fine. 

delivery in Jpg or flat tiff as your request. 

any request to retouch your photo just ask me.



i look forward to work with you.. ! :)

Reviews


:

WEEEEELL! IM BLOWN AWAY!! COLOR_LAB IS EFFICIENT! I NEEDED SOMEONE WHO WOULD PROPERLY TREAT DARK SKIN. HE DID JUST THAT!!

:

Excellent work and on time delivery. I am a photographer that is often has too many sets to edit on my on. It is nice to have color lab do the skin retouching while I work on other sets then when they are finished I will go in and do my color work. This speeds up my work flow tremendously and helps with a quick turnaround to clients.

:

I had asked for natural re-touching, and am so happy with the result! Was pleased by how they interpreted my feedback, too. Fantastic value — definitely recommend.

:

Very easy to work with. Retouched my photos beautifully! Had a fast turnaround even though I mentioned that there was no rush. Everything was finished on time. Thanks so much!

:

Color_LAB has done it again with an amazing retouch! He is now my official retoucher. I will only use him to retouch my images! Amazing, amazing, amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment