Friday, March 26, 2021

Create A Pack Of 5 Miniatures For 5 Dollars











About:



































I will create a thumbnail for your online content, be it you tube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, twitch or just an image that you want,



-THE DETAILS THAT I GIVE ME ARE:



-THEME OF THE MINIATURE.



-IMAGES (OPTIONAL).



-SOME IMAGE, COLOR, OR DETAIL OF I WANT (I WILL USE IT FOR THE BLUR, OR IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BLUR DESE ME).



-IF YOU WANT ANYTHING ELSE I WILL HAVE TO GET IT BY MESSAGE.



To have a better understanding or if you have any questions just contact me through this means and say your comment

































































































































Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment