Thursday, March 25, 2021

Create A Customized Digital Collage Art For You











About:

I will create a unique and original digital collage artwork for web or social media.



It can be based on an idea or a theme, aesthetic, etc. . .



This collage can be used for:



  • Social media posts
  • Online advertisements
  • Articles in online magazines
  • Web banners and sliders
  • Posters
  • Album covers



Before starting the work I will need detailed information about the design:



  • Concept,
  • Idea/theme,
  • Color palette,
  • Style,
  • Background elements,
  • Dimensions and resolution,
  • File formats ...





You can provide your own photos or I'll choose royalty-free photos that match your needs.



I’ll keep you updated throughout the process.



N.B. If you are planning on printing the design, please make sure your printing service can handle the correct conversion from RGB to CMYK without any significant color shift.



Place your order now! Or contact me if you have any questions or inquiries.





For more of my artwork check out my Instagram: @marybenb_gd

Reviews


:

Thank you Maryem. I really like the outcome. Communication and service was perfect. I can totally recommend her work!

:

Quality of work is very good

:

Communication and service was very nice!

:

C’est magnifique 🤩

:

awesome experience




No comments:

Post a Comment