Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Photoshop Editing In 2 Hours











About:

You want some Photoshop work to be done extremely quick? Don't waste your time anymore, I am a certified Adobe Photoshop designer with 5 years of experience in this field.

I can do any standard photoshop editing work you throw at me within 2 hours.



Why hire me ?



  • Professional and outstanding work
  • 100% refund if not satisfied
  • Free minor changes anytime
  • Super quick Delivery



What I'm offering in this gig ?



- Color Grading

- Adding effect to photos

- Photo retouch

- Product photo editing (Amazon, Ebay or Online Store)

- Adjust shape of body

- Add / Remove objects

- Background removals

- Change background 

- Color correction / changing

- Images resizing

- Document editing



And many more services, contact me if you need something that isn't mentioned.

It would be my pleasure to create something that you will love. I look forward to build a great relation with you!





Contact me before ordering to avoid cancellation!



Reviews


:

ok but not excellent

:

Communication was extremely easy and very quick. Would definitely hire again because the end product was exactly what I was looking for.

:

Amazing. To notch. The best!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment