Friday, March 26, 2021

Photoshop, Face Swap, Remove Background, Resize Your Images











About:

hello fiverr community, Warmly welcome to my Gig..
.
Azka Sheikh here, i am professional Photoshop expert and have lot of experience in this field. 
My client's business success is my success.


I have all the expertise in Photoshop and have full command on all the tools and latest features of it.
 I deal my client's tasks as my own tasks.


Services:


  • Background removal
  • Face swaps
  • Resizing
  • Skin smoothness
  • Retouching
  • Filters and Effects
  • Person or thing removed
  • Body enhancement
  • Color change of products/objects
  • New born baby retouching
  • Restore old photos


Why to choose me:



100% customer satisfaction
Unlimited revisions
Quality work

Vip support

Loyal and professional work


Feel free to contact


Looking forward to hear from you..


God bless
Regards Azka

Reviews


:

I am so happy and love her work. She is a professional and very meticulous with her work, outstanding. Thank you!

:

Awesome!!

:

very good service

:

great job over delivered with the timeframe also

:

Amazing Work




No comments:

Post a Comment