Sunday, February 28, 2021

Professionally Edit And Retouch Photos Using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom











About:

(Please contact me before order)

Welcome To My Gig - Photo Editing Service in Lightroom.



Description:

I am professionally editing Wedding, Engagement, Birthday, Anniversary, Pre-Wedding, Newborn, Senior Photos, Product, Portrait, or photos of any kind in need of Color Correction and Adjustment (exposure, color, light, contrast, noise reduction, cropping etc) and at a very competitive price.



See my portfolio here: www.mckinneymedia.co

I have a Realistic, Natural, Colorful, Contrasty editing style.



If you have any Preset can send me, and I will use it for you.



My Services:

  • Color Correction
  • White balance
  • Exposure
  • Contrast 
  • Highlights - Shadows
  • Image Resizing - Cropping - Straightening
  • Noise Reduction
  • Sharping
  • Skin Smoothing
  • Spot Removing
  • and more



I will edit your full event photo catalog!



Please contact me for information or with questions! Contact me with the number of photos you need edited and requests, I will give you a custom offer! :)



Thank you!



~ Carter McKinney

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had 30 photos, mixed portraits, and group shots. I was not fond of the edit at all. White balance was very off, the dynamic range wasn't fixed, colors didn't match between photos, the skin tones were bad, and it lacked the "professional" level that the service had in the title. Also, the delivery was late.

:

Great price and great work, 10/10! I will certainly be getting cmckinneyphoto to edit more of my photos in the future.

:

Great Seller fast and efficient. He did a great job delivering exactly what I needed for my project. Thank you!

:

Thanks Theodoreps!

:

Pleasure to work with. Very communicative and does fantastic work!




No comments:

Post a Comment