Saturday, February 27, 2021

Images Background Remove In 4 Hours











About:

I will professionally resize your images and remove backgrounds within 3-4 hours.

Please see more detail below:



  • Resize Images  

1. Resize images to any dimension, resolution, file format. 

2. Change dpi 72 dpi, 150 dpi, 300 dpi as requirement.

3. Crop, Convert, Rotate and everything.



  • Background Remove 

1. Get images in white background or transparent background

2. 100% pure quality of edges will be delivered.

3. Jpeg, Png and Psd files.



Why me?

  1. Photoshop expert
  2. 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  3. On Time Delivery 
  4. Very Friendly to Communicate 
  5. 100% money back guaranty if you will not satisfied 



If you want logo conversion raster to vector i will do that too but message me first please.

I can do. please text me first for that too.

 

Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment