Saturday, March 6, 2021

Give Parallax And Other Effects To Your Photos











About:

Hello there,



I will edit your still pictures by adding parallax effect to them by creating slide show of as many pictures as you want. I will also be adding music as per your requirement.



What I will do:



1. I will be adding the 3D/parallax effects

2. Do basic color correction for cinematic look.

3. If you order standard or premium then not only you get 3D images but also an amazing slideshow of the images with creative transitions for FREE

4. I'll add nice music to the slideshow for FREE

5. For using slideshows with royalty free music for commercial purposes, contact me to help you not violate the terms of the music sites.

6. I can always make a custom order for you. All you have to do is just contact me.

7. I am always here so contact me before ordering so that we have a clear understanding.



This 3D photo slideshow will enhance:



1. Wedding/Family photos

2. Travel images

3. Fitness/Sports images

4. Movie posters

5. Product advertisement

and more



So go ahead and order. I assure you'll have a smooth experience buying for me.



Note:

1. Please contact me before placing Parallax order.

2. I will NOT edit any pronographic content.



Thanks

Anzik Jibran

Reviews


:

Did a great job at adding a parallax effect!

:

fast and does a great job every time

:

great job every time and super fast

:

Fast and Awesome Job every time.

:

Awesome job and done very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment