Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Retouch Your Images In Editorial Quality











About:

My name is Michele, and I am a professional retoucher from Italy since 2009.

I am always available for a chat on Zoom about your order. In my opinion, it is fundamental to understand your needs and to optimize the retouching (but it's not mandatory!).



I prefer to work on RAW files for the best results, but I can consider other formats. If the resolution is insufficient to do a good job, it will be my concern to let you know before starting.



I will deliver the photos both in print and web resolution.



I invite you to contact me before placing your order.





ABOUT ME

My name is Michele Seghieri, 33years old, from Italy.

I'm a professional fashion and beauty retoucher since 2009. I work mainly with fashion, beauty, and artistic fields.

I collaborate with several clothing brands as a consultant to build a consistent brand identity, from advertorials to social campaigns.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really pleased with final edited photo- thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! You are the best!

:

thank you. beautiful work!!! you are very talented.

:

Thank you so much! You're so kind! It has been a pleasure working with you!

:

Excellent communication and very quick response. So pleased with the final edited photo. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment