Monday, March 1, 2021

Make An Amazing Unique Photo Collage From Your Pictures











About:

Hello dear....!!!



As you see there, I will provide you a unique and attracting Photo Collage from your photos for any social platform or for your personal use and for printing purpose.



The Photo Collage i will provide to you as you demand like: 

  • Any Shape e.g heart, star, butterfly, cat, fish etc
  • Any Letter e.g A, I , C etc

  • A Country Map

  • A Word e.g Fiverr etc
  • A Simple Frame design Collage etc.



Services will Delivers to you are:



  • Unique and Stylish Photo Collage
  • Extra Fast 24hr Delivery
  • Some added effects to your pictures
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • High Resolutions
  • Required Sizes


IMPORTANT: 
Make sure the photos you send me are of good quality/ high resolution. Then I will provide you as high quality photo collage.

And please inbox me before placing order, about number of images that you have and how many photo collage you want before the order placing.

------------------------------- Thanks! --------------------------------



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a seamless process! Since I didn't know much about resolution/size, this seller provided me with what he thought would work. Needless to say, I am super please with my collage which is for my sorority's 50th Anniversary! This is a surprise for my sorority sisters, but I can tell you, they will be ecstatic! We will have this forever! What a beautiful collage and a wonderful outcome! I will order again and again. Thinking about a family collage...

Seller's Response:

Wonderful Experience! Thank you so much for your love. Look forward to working with you again. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Sellers communication wad exceptional. I love how he created my order 1st, asked what I wanted to change, then requested payment. The project came out better than expected. will definitely be using his services again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! You were an EXCELLENT client to work with! Love to work again too.

Seller's Response:

We suffered a bit of a communication gap for how the seller has strong preferences in how I follow his choice of protocol in asking for stated work to be done. But other than this minor rub...he does good work and delivers the work on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment