Friday, March 5, 2021

Remove The Background From An Image For You











About:

Hello future client! Thank you for viewing my gig!



 I am a professional photographer and photo editor with more than 8 years experience with Lightroom and photo retouching. I am ready to help make your photos look more professional for your social media, blog, website, portfolio, or anything you may need!



My Services includes:

  • Background Removal / Transparent Background (JPEG/PNG)
  • Photoshop Editing
  • Photo Retouching
  • Photo Resizing
  • Removing certain people / products from a photo
  • Amazon Photo Editing
  • eBay photo editing
  • Watermark
  • eCommerce photo editing
  • Shopify photo Editing  
  • Product Photo Editing



What you get:

  • UNLIMITED Revisions until you are 100% Satisfied
  • Super Fast Delivery Time (24 Hours or Less!)
  • 100% Original Work
  • PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support 
  •  Guaranteed High Quality work



For complex images, please contact me via Direct Message



Customer Satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY



If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Me! I'll be happy to help!



Let's get started! Order Now! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment