Sunday, February 28, 2021

Wedding Photo Editing, Color Correction











About:

PLEASE, CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Please contact me to get a personal quote depending on your project (photo quantity and etc.) I’ll send you my best offer. 

I provide professional photo enhancement for wedding photographers. Confidentially if asked.



I can do image processing manually or based on your presets following your unique style.



If you don’t know what style of color correction to choose, I can always give you some advice or help as a professional wedding photographer.



I’m interested in a long-term cooperation, so I do my best to meet your expectations and never mess up about the deadlines.

 

Color Correction

  • Multiple lenses matching
  • Natural Skin Color
  • Contrast Correction
  • Noise Reduction
  • Saturation and vibrance adjustments
  • Sharpness
  • White balance
  • Tint adjustments
  • Highlight and Shadow recovery
  • Chromatic Aberration Removal,
  • Toning
  • Crop



Advanced editing



  • Spot removal
  • local adjustment using brushes
  • objects removal

 

Just send me several photos for a test to make sure that we’ll work well together. Tell me in details what style do you prefer and what your customers want to see.

Please contact me to get a personal quote depending on your project

Reviews


:

Andrew was very helpful and willing to work on my order even though he had a very full schedule and delivered way ahead of the deadline. I will not look for a different editor next time.

:

Top Leistung

:

Thank you! They are great!

:

Alles Super !

:

Nice person




No comments:

Post a Comment