Sunday, February 21, 2021

Fix Your Wedding Photos In Photoshop











About:

I can fix your wedding image, I can remove shadows from faces, clothing, fix clothes, creases, remove people, objects, unwanted hands in shot, I can clean up and tidy the surroundings of the photo, basically anything you can think of.



Please contact me first before you order with your images and a description of the editing you would need.



Please note* for the best results it is very useful to get the RAW images from the wedding photographer but edited Jpgs can also be used.



Reviews


:

Craig was great to work with - responsive, understood what I was looking for, and gave me exactly what I asked for.- no edits were needed. The new photo is one I know my family will treasure!

:

I will forever be thankful for Craig!!!! He really is the best at what he does! If I could just hug him I would! Highly highly highly recommended!!

:

Great work, he's my go to for any photoshop needs

:

fast, great quality, many thanks!

:

Awesome work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment