Thursday, February 25, 2021

Retouch High Quality Advanced Composites To Perfection











About:

I have been working in the commercial photography industry for over 20 years now. I specialize in advanced compositing and retouching using Photoshop. Working with some of the best photographers in the industry has taught me so much over the years. I have done work with small mom and pop companies all the way up to giant corporations like Coca Cola and every size company in between. I can assure your project is in good hands with me. I'm a professional and I'm easy to work with but most importantly I have the creative abilities and experience to tackle just about anything you throw at me!



I can create almost any type of image, composing environments using many images, and integrating the main image into those composite backgrounds and adding other elements. 



You will provide the high resolution "main image" of the composition: For example, a product photo, a model photo, a Car photo, or what you need to show. You will also provide the images to be added unless you choose the stock image gig add on. I can also shoot, in my studio, these secondary photos as an added gig charge.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Beautiful Work... This Guy Is The Truth!!!! Truly professional I am astonished with his deliverance, I would recommend this guy to my grandma if she needed assistance with imaging.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

He is highly experienced with his work and suggested all the improvements that can be done and suggested ideas for enhancing the beauty of the picture .

Seller's Response:

Very impressed with his work - so skillful!!!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment