Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Best Photoshop Editing And Manipulation











About:

PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOP EDITING SERVICES



• Best contact me before ordering, thanks! 



Your designer, Milos Marjanovic.

Photoshop designer from Serbia, age 22.



Whole my life i was interested in learning photoshop and even since i was a child, used to work on little projects, trying my best to improve my skills, so i can be among the best designers, on your disposal.



I will do any kind of photoshop editing or photo manipulation needed.



  • Top 10% on Fiverr in Adobe Photoshop - check out my profile,
  • 100% refund if not satisfied,
  • Unlimited revisions,
  • Fast delivery!



  • Services include: Photo manipulation and editing - what ever you need, what ever problem you have, i can probably help you with that, for the fairest price and withing the given time frame, so don't be a stranger and feel free to contact me on my Fiverr chat, thanks!

Reviews


:

Shukysan is a stand-up guy, he was a gentleman when it came to fulfilling my wishes regarding our ten image project! Also my compliments to him for his patience, I know I asked a lot and he was kind enough to comply with everything I asked. He even offered me customer-after-care, amazing! During our project he was polite, asserive, flexible, informational, clear and direct. I very much enjoyed working with him and would like others to experience his work as well, his style of doing business is very much appreciated by me..

:

Shukysan was quick to respond with questions about the project instead of immediately asking for a budget, when the budget was a topic of discussion I liked his negotiation skills and we came to an agreement in seconds. He executed my request the next day, I asked his `competitor-collegues` to do the same but they couldn`t do the job. Shukysan was kind enough to show me two versions and let me choose the one I liked, I am very pleased with his communication and skills regarding the project. Looking forward on working with him again!

:

He was very busy however, kept me up to date on schedule and did everything he said he would. Once he understood what I was looking for did a good job!

:

Once again Shukysan has been a pleasure to work with. It"s good to find someone with creative flare and understanding of your ideas. Looking forward continuing our working relationship. Highly recommend.

:

The work was amazing, timely, and communication was great. Attention to detail, and the prompt revisions was all one of my best experiences on Fiverr. Thanks!!! Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment