Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Adobe Photoshop Editing And Retouching











About:

I am Ahsan, a full-time Creative Graphic Designer & Highly Professional in Adobe photoshop photo Editing / Photo Manipulation / Photo retouching.



 I've worked for many companies and individual customers. I complete every project with perfection and always deliver on time. 



► The basic package includes (10$):

  • One photo manipulation/Photo retouching
  • Basic Photo Manipulation/ Photoshop editing
  • Basic Photo retouching
  • Background removal
  • Graphics Design (Banners)
  • Basic photo editing
  • Skin retouching
  • 2 free revisions



► The standard package includes (20$):

  • One photo manipulation/ Photo Retouching
  • Medium Photo manipulation/ Adobe photoshop editing
  • Medium Photo retouching
  • Graphics Design (Social Media Covers)
  • Medium photo editing
  • 4 free revisions



► The premium package includes (30$):

  • One photo manipulation
  • with 6 years of experience, I don't believe there's anything that I cannot do, so contact me.
  • Complex Photo manipulation/ Photoshop editing
  • Complex Photo retouching (Using frequency separation)
  • Graphics Design (Product Mockups)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Source file



I have also earned ADOBE PHOTOSHOP MASTERY BADGE from FIVERR.



- Try us once and you WILL NOT be Disappointed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So cooperative and very helpful and good detail for attention. I’m very privileged to have had his services. I definitely recommend him. His work is great and I can’t wait to challenge him to other projects.

Seller's Response:

Many many thanks, I really appreciate the detailed gig feedback! Good luck with the project!

Seller's Response:

Ahsan is an amazing photo editor, very professional, easy to work with, very fast delivery. highly recommended. sure I will work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I shall be looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Ahsan is champ - super fast and he understood the scope really well. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment