Sunday, February 21, 2021

Enhance, Edit, Retouch, Photoshop Your Landscape Photos Pictures











About:

I will transform any regular and uninspiring landscape photo into a dramatic, soul-stirring piece that pops!



Already take great landscapes? I will help turn them into epic ones by adding drama and depth!



Captivate your audience on Instagram, Facebook and other platforms, even offline with realistic or dramatic images.



Click an image above to enlarge.



I do not offer $5 basic Gig because I invest quality time and won’t rush through what you provide.



I offer:



Targeted Editing

From water reflections to mountains, from buildings to persons, I work on each individual element separately. I can brighten, recolor, fix overcast or blow-out skies. Skin/face enhancement etc requires extra.



Sky Replacement (Extra)

If you order the gig extra I will replace the sky with a jaw-dropping sunrise, sunset, afternoon, even moonlit sky.



Add atmosphere

Enhance landscape photos with atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, lens flare and more.



Global Changes

Correct color, improve highlights and shadows, exposure, white balance using Lightroom



Remove Objects (Extra)

Remove unwanted objects from your landscape photos.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

Best gig in the foto editing niche! Fast turn-around and everything the way I wanted it to be. Improved pictures significantly.

:

Victor goes above and beyond with his photo retouching. He followed my directions precisely and I could not find any flaws in the final deliverables. The work was delivered on time with clear directions. This was my first time using his services and I would recommend him to anyone looking for great landscape retouching.

:

Amazing fast response. Super talented work!!! Retouched a photo for larger format and the results were amazing. Will definitely be using services again in the future.

:

Victor enhanced and added some additions (sky) to a landscape photo. The results were amazing! Will work with him again in the future!

:

He helped me bring out the best color and contrast in an image of a splashing wave. Very prompt and easy to deal with.




No comments:

Post a Comment