Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Professionally Retouch Your Portrait Photos











About:

Hi there! My name is Patrick and I studied Studio Art at NYU where I concentrated in Photography. Through my studies and various internships in NYC, I have gained extensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.). My courses included Design, Digital Art, Digital & Analog Photography, Color Theory, etc. My website with examples of my work is: patrickpauley.com. I specialize in enhancing images to create a natural and 'subtle' look with an emphasis on color, which can be perfect for editorial and social media images (Instagram, Facebook, etc.).



This Gig Includes:



  • Color Adjustments (Removal, Swapping, etc.)
  • Brightness/Contrast Adjustment
  • Background Expansion
  • Background Removal (Removal, Changing, Layer/Clipping Mask, Transparent)
  • Person or Object Removal
  • Skin Retouching (Wrinkle Removal, Smoothening, Blemish Removal, De-Aging, etc.)
  • Body Adjustments (as requested)
  • Image Resizing


Non-portrait editing can be done through this gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/ppauley/professionally-edit-or-retouch-your-photos



Place an order now, and I look forward to working together on something great!



Thank You!

Patrick

Reviews


:

My main man !

:

Easy and quick turn around time with a great end result!

:

Great seller!

:

Good job!!!!

:

Had trouble getting my picture edited and took many tries and was still messed up




No comments:

Post a Comment