Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Color Correct, Edit Or Repair Any Of Your Photos In Lightroom And Photoshop











About:

Please message me before placing an order if you have any special requests or custom orders!



Hey there! My name is Lorenzo and I am a professional photographer and photo editor/retoucher from Lima, Peru shooting mainly portraits, travel and landscape photography! I have a very wide variety of editing styles to suit your needs in the best possible manner. Hope we can work together.



Service Includes:

- Exposure & Contrast

- Adjust Light (Through gradients)

- Hue & Saturation

- Noise Reduction

- Color Contrast

- Sharpness

- Crop & Resize

- Object Removal



Prefer RAW, PNG, TIFF, PSD, and high resolution JPEGs for the best quality results.



For the number of images, just message me. I will create a custom offer for you if it exceeds the total photos required in each package.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lorenzo did an absolutely incredible job redeeming the photos I took.bin flabbergasted that he was able to transform grainy, underexposed, unsharp images. I am extremely pleased with his work and would not hesitate to hire him again. He kept in close communication with me and honored a modification cropping request,( I forgot to specify up front).

Seller's Response:

Thanks for everything!!

:

Absolutely amazing work! I contacted him yesterday and needed 60 photos edited by today and he finished them over two hours early. He even included black and white copies! Great communication and excellent work!

:

Thanks a ton!!

:

Did what was asked and to a high level.




No comments:

Post a Comment