Thursday, December 17, 2020

High End And Natural Looking Photo Retouch











About:

I'll do high end and natural looking photo retouch. I'm very happy to offer you my service. If you want quality work, feel free to contact me.



Why you should hire me ?

  1. 100% Client's Satisfaction.
  2. Get your orders quickly.
  3. Top quality work.
  4. Fast and Friendly Customer Service.



Services :

1.Removing backgrounds.

  • Background Removal/Change Or Transparent
  • Products White Backgrounds

2.Portraits Enhancements.

  • Color Correction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Hair Color Changing
  • Eye Color Changing
  • Change T-shirts Color
  • Pimples, Blemishes Removal
  • Skin Smoothing and Treatments
  • Improving Lights and Adding Affects

3.Photo Manipulation.

  • Add or Remove Objects
  • Background Changing for Products or Portraits
  • Change color for Hairs, T-shirts, Products and much more



If you have something to order feel very free to contact me.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment