Friday, December 18, 2020

Any Photo Editing Work Professionally











About:

Hi..

welcome to my Gig, I'm Photoshop Artist with 4 years of experience in Photoshop 

I will do Fastest and Professional Photoshop editing:

I believe in providing high quality work with in quick time. I also provide unlimited revisions until your satisfaction. Because satisfying you with my work is my first priority. 



I will do Fastest and Professional Photoshop editing:

  • Background Removing / Changing / Transparent Background PNG
  • Advanced Facial / Skin Retouching / Softening / Removing Wrinkles & Blemishes/Change Eye Colors
  • Fashion Corrections
  • Slimming Photographed Body
  • Adjust Lighting / Airbrushing
  • Adding or Removing Objects
  • Color Correction / Changes
  • Photo Restoration / Retouching
  • Amazon Products Retouching / Adding Compliant White Background
  • Image Resizing / Cropping



If you have a specific requirement which is Not listed above, please feel free to contact me and we will discuss it. I will get back to you asap. ^_^







PLEASE ASK BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with D very much. The communication was quick, clever, clear and concise. Too bad I can't give an additional 5 stars. They'd be well deserved.

:

We missed out deadline and I tried to cancel the order as the seller was not responding to my messages.

:

Professional, talented and VERY patient. Thank you so much for your help. It was like having a marketing professional on my team for the day!

:

The seller did a great job editing my photo! She was quick to respond and very professional. I would definitely recommend her!

:

Excellent work, very impressed with the service and quality of work. Communication was on point and clear. Very quick. Delighted with the results at such an affordable price. Highly recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment