Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Clothing Ghost Mannequin And Neck Joint











About:

Hi,

I am sadia sultana from Dhaka Bangladesh. I am a Professional Graphic Designer, working for last three years.



I do Ghost Mannequin and Neck Joint. My Objective is to satisfy you with My Quality Works as you want to prompt your business services.



Remove Background Image Service is helpful for professional photographers, ad-makers, e-commerce owner ad magazine publishers.



1. Benefits of my service:



01. Brightness, Contrast and Tones Correction

02. Change Gemstone & Gold Color

03. Remove Dust & Remove Poor Reflection 

04. Clear Dust, Scratches & Remove Bad Reflection

05. Improvement of Gemstone & Precious metal Color

06. Color Adjustment

07. Making Stone More Bright & Shinning


'll give you the best quality in reasonable price and you'll satisfy to see my quality.

               Place Your Order With Requirements...........

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Unhappy with what was received, Items of the same colour do not match and the files corrected, I cannot open. When expressed to her, no resolution. She would message me late in her country about corrections then say it’s too late and she would do changes tomorrow, still has not finished .She also tried to make me pay 4/5 more than her gig showed.

:

I was very pleased to work with Ali on this project. He was given specific instructions about a job and he completed the task quickly. I highly recommend working with Ali on any future editing task.

:

Thank you for your comments, I always try to satisfy you and everyone.

:

Love your work and you do as Manaus revisions until it’s perfect thank you so much and look forward to working with you again and again thanks

:

great work as always. it is a pleasure and I hope to continue to work with you in the future. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment