Friday, December 18, 2020

Hdr Real Estate Photo Editing Service











About:

Dear Clients!



I am 24 hours online with Fiverr, 

I will give you the best services and I always professionally work for the 100% satisfaction and
If you need any Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC editings such as HDR Real Estate editing&Enhancement, and Sky Replacement or exposure/contrast, etc.


My services include:

===--------------======


  • Lens Correction

  • Image crop, resize
  • Brightness Correction
  • Combine multiple exposures
  • Enhance the vibrancy
  • Enhancing details, exposure/contrast
  • Adding necessary objects
  • Removing unwanted objects
  • Perspective correction
  • Color cast remover (color correction)
  • Light Distribution
  • Contrast and Saturation
  • Sharpen and Resize 
  • Adjustments
  • Blending multiple Exposures 
  • Enhancement
  • Removing Chromatic Aberration
  • Window Masking 
  • Color correction & White Balance
  • Day to dusk sky replacements


I give you the best services and always professionally work for the 100% satisfaction then I'll be the right choice for you.


Thanks, 


Reviews


:

This Man is an absolute perfectionist! He absolutely delivered a remarkable job!!! I was a little worried about passing over my work to someone to complete as I had no time however, the skill set of this man and speed are second to none. I will be 100% using this service again! Thank you for making my life easier *****

:

Amazing to work with! Made real estate photos look like they came out of a magazine. Was able to work with me on additional photos as well with no problem! Highly Highly Recommend!

:

Excellent work. I had 15 photos to edit within a 2 day time. The photos were down 110% above expectation even with this being my 15+ order. Fazian always blows me away with what he can do. We trust him to enhance our marketing for some of the most sought after real estate in California.

:

The Pictures came out better than expected. As a Realtor using professional editors, realpixel789 out worked all of them. I will recommend and use this editor again and again!

:

Did a great job with the photos I gave for one of the properties I'm listing for sale. Would definitely work with again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment