Thursday, December 17, 2020

Create A Natural Shadow, Reflection And Background Removal











About:

I f you are here is because you are looking to create a natural shadow or a reflection in your image or product.



I have a lot of experience in the Photoshop editing world and i am a perfectionist when it comes to any background removal work or reflection shadow creation.



What do i offer you:

  • A natural shadow creation according to the light and shape of the subject or product.
  • A reflection shadow creation according to the light and shape of the subject or product.
  • Background removal for your product
  • I will cut out backgrounds on:

-Products (Amazon, eBay, Flyers, Catalogs, etc)

-Portraits / Hair models / Familyphotos / Animals, etc.

-Letters / Cards / Posters / Invitations, etc.



I like to give always a clean and perfect result to my clients, keep a good communication and have an open mind to suggestions.



If you need me to drop a shadow in a specifically complicated photo, please feel free to contact me and we can find the best solution.



Any other question or inquiries message me!



Hoping to work together.



Caro

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment