Saturday, May 15, 2021

Any Photoshop Job In 1 Hour, Message First











About:

Hi,



VERY IMPORTANT READ FIRST: Message me first before starting an order, any order started WITHOUT messaging me first will have delivery time of 24 hours.



I am expert in Photoshop work. I will edit your photo for $5.

I'll do your job quickly & perfectly.

This is 1 hours express service.



My Services:



 * Photo editing

 * Removing background

 * Lighting corrections

 * Background changes

 * Slim body

 * Whiten teeth,whiten eyes

 * Skin smoothing,retouching

 * Color correction,adding effects

 * Change eyes color

 * Removing objects

 * Makeup

 * Manipulation

 * Enhancement

 * Logos Editing

 * Face/ object replacement

 * Any documents editing



Or whatever you like, you can give me any Job

Reviews


:

This seller is absolutely wonderful to work with. He was patient with me with all of my revision requests and worked on my project until I was over the moon thrilled and it looked even better than I could have ever imagined. If I could give more than 5 stars I would because this Seller is just that great.

:

Amazing work. Exactly how the client wanted plus it was so fast🤯. Will come back to order again. They loved the logo. He did what I couldn't do flawlessly

:

GREAT Job as always!

:

Outstanding as always

:

The best on Fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment