Saturday, May 15, 2021

Photoshop Your Photos Into Fantasy Like Concepts











About:

My name is Nicholas Perez, a cosplay photographer for two years based in Manila. My line of work involves photographing models dressed as fictional characters and meticulously editing their photos to look even more complex and vibrant. I am keen to details, versatile, innovative and open-minded to any ideas—I believe no concepts are too unrealistic.



You can check out my portfolio in this link:

https://www.deviantart.com/zjikuu/gallery/74221337/cosplay-works



What I can do:

• Image Retouching

• Seamless Compositing and Photo Manipulation

• Conceptual Editing 

• Special Photo Effects (Lights, Background Change, etc.)



I would love to work with you and I am ready for any ideas you can throw at me, so don't hold back. I will also be communicating with you in every step of the way so I can perfectly nail that vision you have in mind. 



Are you ready? Let's bring your ideas to life!



Reviews


:

Amazing work and quality with super fast response time and delivery! I highly recommend this seller!

:

10/10 went above & beyond our expectations. Thank you!

:

So talented and fast working!

:

So so talented! Worked very fast and great prices

:


No comments:

Post a Comment