Sunday, May 16, 2021

Remove Backgroud On Any Image And Deliver Quickly











About:

Welcome to this background removal gig.My name is Olamide Olatunji.



I provide professional photo editing services here on Fiverr.



I will professionally remove background of 10 easy images for only $5,

5 complex images for $5,

2 very complex images for $5



For this basic package, the image should be 1 product or 1 person.

Please note that group shot of images will not be considered as images.

for more clarification about your image, please inbox your image and i will respond immediately.



WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME FOR THIS JOB?



  • I will deliver all images within 1 hour no matter the number of images, i and my team are ready to work.
  • I offer quality services at a very low cost
  • I offer bulk discount
  • I offer unlimited revisions till you are satisfied
  • I offer a 100% money back guaranty if you do not like my service



IMPORTANT NOTICE



For jewelry images, cycles, plants or net images, please message me before placing an order.



 Check the images on my gig to see how professional my background removal services are.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment