Friday, May 14, 2021

Create Psd Photoshop Graphics For Your Funnel











About:

**** Welcome to my gig " I Will Customize PSD photoshop graphics for your funnel"****



If you are a member of the blake nuber group and want to Customize your PSD photoshop graphics for sales funnel then you are at the right place. 



This gig include!





  • Customize 16 PSD files: Masterclass ( 9 files), Blueprint ( 7 files)
  • Add your picture , logo, text, URL and tagline in these files
  • Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction
  • Full support even after completion of the work
  • High quality work
  • Fast and good communication 



I know each and every thing about this project, so just hand over me your PSD files and details, I'll complete your work as soon as possible.

First I'll send you samples, as you finalize these samples then we will move forward.

Come to inbox if you have any query, working with you will be a source of pleasure for me.



So, Place your order so that I can start my work within no time and you can start your funnel.



Great thanks for visiting my gig.

Regards,Sehar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have build a nice business relationship with Sehar_nr that makes me believe is part of my growing team. Thank you for your wonderful job

Seller's Response:

Thank you thank you sooooooo much you are starπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Seller's Response:

Sehar is very professional, very nice and delivers fast. She is very helpful and give good advice. She is a person you can trust, knowing she will do good work. I will for sure come back to her for my future projects. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you soooooo much

Seller's Response:

Sehar was completely set up to make this process easy, and she knew exactly what needed to be done. She was quick and worked with me on every little change I wanted. I completely recommend her!




No comments:

Post a Comment