Sunday, May 9, 2021

Adobe Photoshop Editing And Photo Retouching











About:

Hello and welcome to My Photoshop Editing and Photo retouching Gig



I can edit any photo in Photoshop and create just about any kind of trick photography too! Enhancements, product edits, simple edits, resolution, and much more! My work is very realistic.



I am full time graphic designer with 5+ year working experience.I am expert in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.



My Photoshop editing services are:

*Photo Retouching

*Face Swaps

*Product Photo Retouching

*Document Editing

*PDF Editing

*Realistic Photo Retouch (Skin Smooth)

*Background remove (add new background)

*Change picture format

*Picture cropping

*subject and object removal

*Body Shaping

*Fashion/Beauty photo Editing

*Photo Manipulation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It’s always a pleasure to work with this seller. He gets everything done as requested and is happy to make changes.

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Was very fast and did exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the tip 😊

Seller's Response:

Seamless project, always so happy to help. Second time buyer, great experience and high quality work




No comments:

Post a Comment