Monday, April 19, 2021

Professionally Retouch Or Edit Any Photo Or Image











About:

Hi, I'm Shae!  I am a professional photograph retoucher from Seattle, WA.  I've spent the past 7 years bringing images to life for clients like Nike, Columbia, Ariana Grande, Gigi hadid, and many others.  Take a look at my portfolio for more of the work I've done for them. I would love to put my skills to work for you!



This gig is perfect for anyone looking to take their photos to the next level, I will give them that extra attention to detail and utilize my eye for shape, color, and overall aesthetics. I'm looking forward to meeting you! Feel free to contact me with any questions!



Some common requests:



-Beauty Retouch

-De-Aging

-Product Retouch

-Background or Object Removal

-Composite (use of multiple images)

-Color Grading 

-Color Matching

-Color Changing

-Image Re-Sizing

-Image Extension



Reviews


:

Top work! Thank you!

:

Nailed it!

:

The result was 100% on point. Communication was great too.

:

this has been my best experience online with pro-sellers. I work with many people online and usually, they either have bad communication or they pretend that they can deliver high-quality work but this seller is definitely a person to save on your list. she surpassed my expectations and redesigned the whole picture. will be ordering more in the future.

:

Great work again




No comments:

Post a Comment